View Profile MewxProductions

All 238 Movie Reviews

70 w/ Responses

I was gonna give it a 4 star until I saw the 3D bit and the space scene. Amazing job!

MMAnimation responds:

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it

This isn't too bad for a FlipaClip. Not bad for an animation especially of your age. When I was 10, I could barely animate a ball bounce lol.

Joyblox375 responds:

thank you for your responce i could make changes if you want.

This is really well animated. Out of curiosity, did you get inspired from The Boondocks or Avatar for the style?

Looks promising so far! The voice acting was good, but could've been a little louder and more sure of the character the voice was portraying. (If that made any sense lol)

therwiganimation responds:

Thanks for the feedback man, totally see what you mean. Will def work on that

Could've been better if it was longer. Like Tord's ghost coming back to kill Tom or something.

EliasMakezStuff01 responds:

yeah, maybe your right.

Art's really nice, but you could've added some animation to the students writing or something to make it even more lively.

Cyaboron responds:

Thanks! I was planning on adding a bit more animation until I realized there was still some schoolwork left to do, might pick this up again sometime though :)

Don't really get it. Art is alright, but the semen bit might push the vid to a M rating.

Wish I knew what the older guy was saying, but other than that, funny vid.

good job fren :0)

SuperLME responds:

Thanks Fren!
-Lax

Lol same feel

PinkShirtDude responds:

That's right...

Cartoons and skits since 2008! What’s a mewx? I’ll never tell. Icon was taken on the GB Camera.

Ethan @MewxProductions