View Profile MewxProductions

All 229 Movie Reviews

68 w/ Responses

The eternal purple.

Dat Weasel is at it again! Screw the haters!!!

First! Just like that babeh

Still good even today.

Thank you so much! I love this!

Little-Rena responds:

No problem! I love making birthday things, have a good one :)

That made me smile. thank you

This was pretty funny, man!

ZYNTHADELICA responds:

DUDE! Thank you so much!!!
I’m glad you enjoyed it, it means a lot :,>

Music is good and what little animation there was, but I wish there was more to it outside of like 10 frames looping for almost a minute.

CosmicBrian responds:

Thanks..! And I understand.. It’s mostly cause this was moreso just a test animation at the time, with this being my first ever fully lined and animated scene using different assets for the background, just to see what I could do.

But I’m still learning and practicing, and with that said, longer animations will come by soon

Thanks for the feedback

Love the art and the music... man that music is chill.

Not my type of music, but the stop motion ain't too bad. If I could make a suggestion, you could put the camera directly over the characters to make it look better and get a few light sources around the characters to avoid the camera's shadow. Hope to see more from ya.

LewisHam responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism! Will definitely take it onboard for the next animation. For the moment I only use the one light source directly above the characters, but one either side would definitely improve the overall look. Thanks again!

Cartoons and skits since 2008! What’s a mewx? I’ll never tell. Icon was taken on the GBA Wormcam.

Ethan @MewxProductions